August 10, 2015

February 23 - Keyboard Problems

Sooo, the computer I am using doesn't have a functioning "n" key, so I've been pasting each one in, WHICH IS RIDICULOUS 'cuz I apparetly eed a lot of ns. So I'm givig up o the key for ow, uless somethig comes out weird. sorry :P Haha.

Ayways, this week has bee pretty good. Sort of. This past week was Solar, the Luar ew Year/Chiese ew Year, which meas that everyoe was busy, so we could't meet with basically EVERYOE. But we had some projects that we were workig o, so we were able to fill our time. Oe Solar day we ate dinner with a America family, the Preidemans. It was really fu, ad they are very kind. The day after, we met with the Korea woman who usually lives i Switzerlad, ad her parets, who are less active members. They were so sweet, ad it was really fu. I really ejoyed meetig them, though they were super hard to uderstad because they have really strog accets. 
 
Oe funny thig we were told by her dad is that we look prettier tha Hilary Clinton, which is quite a relief :P  Yup... ot too much has bee goig o this past week. So... ot much to say. Today was really fu though, because we wet to the coast today with some other missioaries ad looked at pretty stuff.  :P I'll sed some pictures.
 
we played more at the playgroud tha we probably did at the ocea :P
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
because cats are the reason we go to the ocean, obviously. the elders tried to teach them, but the cats just ignored them. nothing new :P ;)
 
 
Dad's Note: In the next email, I asked Tessa, "How long has your computer been without an 'n'?" (The correct answer is: "I don't know, because my calendar has no 7's").

No comments:

Post a Comment