August 10, 2015

March 23, 2015

This week was pretty normal, I think? Haha. I'm not sure what normal is anymore. Anyways, on Tuesday we helped clean the carpets at the church. That took several hours, and the windows all had to be opened for several days... Which we weren't too happy about because kids. :P But nothing happened, so that was good. Wednesday it rained all day, and we were unfortunately outside a lot of the day :P On those 2 days, we did a lot of calling from the area book, which has records of old investigators. Occasionally, we go through them and call people who might be interested in meeting again, and so we did that, and found someone! So we met her later in the week, which was cool. She wants to study English, but she might also be interested in church.. We'll see :) 
 
Thursday, we had a Zone Meeting, so that was fun. It was fun, and we talked a lot about how to develop "Christlike attributes" and such. And I also got a letter from Sandra Amon!!! That was exciting!! And I also got a book I ordered, "The Power of Everyday Missionaries" (yeah, don't judge. haha). So it was basically Christmas :P And the book is way good! I recommend that all members read it :P haha. That evening, we went to a community choir concert thingy. A member was in one of the choirs, and she invited us, and we got permission, and an investigator to come with us. Fun fun. They all sounded really good. 
 
 
Um. yup. I don't really have much to say about this week. I feel like I've been serving with Sis Hurley for forever, already :P haha. She's funny, and extremely sarcastic :P We are really different, but we get along well. I'm too lazy to really say much more. There's more stuff and thoughts I've had, but. eh. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment