September 22, 2015

June 21, 2015

DANG IT! I just had all this stuff typed but then I accidentally deleted it ALL. Face palm. 
 
Basically, this week has been okay. I'm still having problems with Sis Kang but I don't want to talk about it. I'm just learning how important it is to be willing to communicate, and how to be more patient and loving, about turning the other cheek, and about grace, which enables us to do more than we are capable of. 
 
This past week, we did missionary work. We met this one lady who was a previous investigator and who has a health/acupuncture place, and she took one look at me and said "You are really stressed." Um. Yeah, thanks? So she decided from my face color and eyes (?) that I have a kidney and liver problem and so she shocked my hand for about 15 minutes for acupuncture or whatever. It was interesting. 
 
On Friday, we went on exchanges, and I was with SIs Koyle for the 3rd time! It was really fun and I loved it, but it was kind of sad how happy I was... It was just good to relieve some stress and talk about some stuff. 
 
For fun stories of the week... This one guy came early to English class and he brought us food. He so kindly brought us de-boned CHICKEN FEET. It was really weird, and spicy. The taste was okay, I guess, but the texture was kind of like chewing on my ear or something. Weird.
 
While we are on weird stories, yesterday we were at a stop light waiting, and this man stared at me for about 30 seconds, and then gave me the Korean equivalent of a penny. Thanks? It was weird :P
Today is Pday, but my relaxing vibes were dashed by my foreigner card.. :P We went to the immigration office 2 weeks ago because a card only lasts one year (I've been in Korea for a YEAR now, you all) and wanted to get it extended. So we went today to pick it up, but it still has the same date, so I'm supposed to leave Korea in 2 days... So we need to go back and get that fixed. AH. It'll probably be fine, but I don't want to worry about it today, and I bet it will take FOREVER... So annoying. 
 
Anyways. THis is basically all that I had written before... man. THat was so annoying :P But anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment